April 1, 2009

Random Things About Me


  • I have a rare eye disease called Stargardts. I am legally blind.
    This started in 5th grade. My disease went undiagnosed for 6 years.
    Some people tought I was making my bad vision up for attention.
    School was hard for me because I couldnt see the books or board and had no explanation why.
    My mom was there for me through all those hard times.
    I worry that I wont be able to see people I know.
    My family is the most important thing to me. There all so great.
    I often feel spoiled for having such a great life.
    I believe that Confidence is a very important thing to have.
    I am a firm believer in equal rights for all.
    I can't drive due to my vision.
    I try to buy things second hand instead of brandnew.
    I believe that you are what you eat. If you feel like crap your probably eating it.
    I go for natural cures rather than medicines
    I don’t agree with any form of sexism.
    I boycott Walmart KFC and Taco bell .
    I don’t think people need to be religious to be good people
    I am compulsive about my house being organized
    I believe that you shouldn’t hesitate to question authority.
    I think the best way to become a better person is to change
    I try to not get sucked into the media and believe everything I see and hear
    I think that if you believe that there’s no hope there won’t be
    I want to always be open to other people s opinions especially about myself.
    I quit my art class when I was a kid because my teacher said I wasnt doing it her way.
    I believe that art should always be your way.
    When I was little my dad always made sure all of our weekends were fun.
    All of my favorite childhood moments are all shared with my brother Jon.
    Growing up with my brother makes me want more than one child.
    Instead of saying why me, I try to think about how lucky I am to have what I have.
    I want to believe that I am beautiful no matter what.
    Every night I wish for everyone to live long, happy, healthy lives.
    My brother and I saw a guy get struck by lighting when we were young
    I am scared of lighting
    My idols growing up were my big sister Kim and my big brother Scott.
    Putting my dog Shadow to sleep was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.
    I have crazy dreams every night, usually about trying to save people or animals.
    When I first met Justin I didnt like him.
    Justin and I have never spent a day apart.
    Family-in-laws are one of the greatest things ever.
    Im afraid of spiders
    I did homeschooling 10th-12th grade
    I once donated my pony tail to Locks of Love. .
    I wish that get togethers didnt have to be centerd around high fat sugary foods.
    I always wonder where the birthday cake tradition came from.
    Id rather have something healthier for my brithday so I can make it to the next one.
    I like to do things the way I like instead of the way everyone else does.
    One day Id like to run a self esteem group
    I once worked as a Kindergarten and Preschool teacher
    My cousin Tallas was a green beret and fought on toughman shows.
    Tallas was wrongfully shot and killed by a S.Carolina police officer.
    I think my best quality is my open mindedness
    I found out I was pregnant August 5 2009
    Justin and I believe in non-elecctronic toys to encourage creativity and knowledge.
    We want to learn about many holidays so we can celebrate them with our child




No comments:

Post a Comment